PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION POLICY
1. Data Controller
The Data Controller is LANZI Srl with registered offices in TURIN, Via Giulio Natta 27/A, Tax code and VAT No. 02133180014.
2. Purposes and lawfulness of processing
Your personal data (e-mail address, name and surname) will be processed:
a) to provide the service or for compliance with obligations deriving from stipulation of the supply contract;
b) for legally applicable administrative-accounting purposes insofar as strictly related to stipulation of the contract;
c) to send marketing information or advertising material. The periodic newsletter and promotional and marketing material concerning products/services will be sent by e-mail only with your explicit consent. You may withdraw your consent at any time. The personal data collected will be preserved until you withdraw your consent.
3. Recipients and transfers outside the European Union
Your personal data will not be disclosed to third parties or sold for any reason. The electronic records of marketing communications are preserved in Italy; therefore, no transfer of personal data outside Italy is envisaged.
4. Your rights
As Data Subject, you have the rights set forth in Art. 15 GDPR and, in particular, the right to:
- obtain confirmation as to whether or not your personal data are being processed, regardless of their being already recorded, and communication of such data in intelligible form;
- be informed of:
- the source of the personal data
- the purposes and methods of processing
- the logic involved in the automatic processing of data
- the identity and contact data of the Data Controller, Data Processors and of the Data Protection Officer, if any, designated according to Art. 3.1, GDPR
- the recipients or categories of recipients to whom your personal data may be communicated or who may have access thereto as designated representative in the State’s territory, Data Processors or persons in charge of processing;
- update, rectification or, where interested therein, integration of the data
- erasure, anonymization or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which they have been collected or subsequently processed
- certification to the effect that the operations indicated as per letters a) and b) have been notified, as also regards their contents, to the recipients to whom the data were communicated or disseminated unless such requirement proves to be impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate effort compared with the right to be protected
- to object, entirely or in part:
- on legitimate grounds, to processing of your personal data, even if pertinent to the purpose for which they have been collected
- to processing of your personal data for the purpose of sending advertising material or direct sales material or to carry out market or commercial communication surveys through automated calling systems without human intervention, through e-mail. It should be noted that your right to object, as specified in point b) above, for the purposes of direct marketing by automated means also extends to traditional means, without prejudice in any case to your right to exercise your right to object also only in part. Therefore, you may decide to receive communications via traditional means only or only automated communications or neither of the two types of communication.
You also have the rights set forth in Arts. 16-21 GDPR (right to rectification, right to be forgotten, right to restriction of processing, right to data portability, right to object) as well as the right to lodge a complaint without the Supervisory Authority.
5. How to exercise your rights
You may exercise your rights at any time sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
6. Obligation of communication
Consent to processing for the purposes set forth in point 2.c is not mandatory and does not affect the furnishing of other services by LANZI srl.
7. Existence of automated decision-making processes
No automated decision-making process will be based on data communicated for the processing covered by this data protection policy.