Cut and sewn glove with microfiber palm and injected energy absorbing gel pads
- Micro-injected gel pads on palm and metacarpus
- Special microfiber palm featuring high abrasion resistance
- Polyamide back in ladder-proof fabric
- Ultra-thin polyurethane coated fabric on fingertips for outstanding tactility in precision handling
- Extended elasticized wrist
- Manual assembly of parts through voluntary impact in jobs where it is necessary to absorb energy on the operator’s hands in the metacarpal area and external side of hand.
- Reduction of the risk of occurrence of work-related diseases such as the carpal tunnel syndrome.
- Manual fixing of glasses (after automated assembly), assembly of spoilers, front and back bumpers, side bumpers on commercial vehicles.
|Construction||Cut and sewn|
|Glove material||Microfiber palm. Ladder-proof fabric back. Polyurethane coated fabric fingertips|
|Reinforcement||Micro-injected gel pads|
|Reinforcement area||Palm, carpus and metacarpus|
|Cuff||Elasticized knitted wrist|
|Size||7, 8, 9, 10|
|Packing||Bag: 1 pair / Carton: 50 pairs|